Wednesday, May 7, 2008

We spoke to the lawyer...

After I posted the news of our trip to go see the boys attorney, we got a phone call late Monday afternoon saying that we really didn't need to drive the 2 hours to her office. The lawyer said that really and truly all she needed to do was speak to Sean and I and then she'll be able to sign the papers. So, I went home early yesterday and waited for our phone call. We LITERALLY spoke to the attorney for 5 minutes. She just wanted to know if our home study had changed, were we planning on having/getting anymore children and had anything changed with the boys. We ended our conversation with her saying she'd call our attorney and have him send her the papers to sign. So...now we wait for our official adoption decree to come in the mail. It seems a little anticlimactic but God knows what He's doing!

1 comment:

Stephanie's Mommy Brain said...

It might me anti-climatic but it's exciting!! In an anti-climatic kind of way.