May our lives leave a legacy... through our faith in Him and our love for one another
Monday, May 12, 2008
Happy Mother's Day!
I hope all my bloggy friends had a wonderful Mother's Day! I throughly enjoyed my first "official" mother's day. My sweet husband let me sleep in on Sunday and I woke up to a delicious breakfast and sweet hugs from my favorite little men. :) We had a great time of worship at church and then lunch at my parent's house. We enjoyed good food and great fellowship with my grandmother, brother, brother's girlfriend Aimee and Aimee's mom. The boys took great naps and then we PLAYED! The weather was perfect. We went outside at around 4:30 and didn't come in until 8:00. My little boys played HARD. They ran, rode their bicycles, kicked a soccer ball (Sean's training them early!), rode the "tractor" with Pawaw (otherwise known as a riding lawn mower by the rest of us). By the time they came in, they were very hungry and had that great, sweet "little boy" smell. It was so good! I know it won't always be a sweet smell but right now I LOVE it! I was loved on and definetly felt cherished by my family. I'll have pictures to post tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that stinky little boy smell! = )
Post a Comment