Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm so tired...it hurts

**UPDATED**
I'm so tired today that my body hurts. It's my least favorite time of year...the end of school. It's the time of year when teachers are tired, stressed, and surviving on too much caffeine and sugar. I'm the leader of the pack...it's embarressing to confess how much coffee I'm drinking at the moment. I'm expecting my kidneys to rebel at any moment. In some moment of insanity, my 4th grade team decided that it would be a good idea to save all our field trips to the end of May. Here's our schedule for the next two weeks:
May 22 - field trip to ranch for science experiments I desperately need a shower!
May 23 - picnic with dads in honor of Father's Day
May 26 - NO SCHOOL!
May 28 - field trip to the FTW Stockyards
May 30 - Field Day
June 3 - End of Year class parties
June 4 - LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! (Thank you Lord, that it's only a 1/2 day!)
This list doesn't include at least 1 staff meeting, a 1/2 day staff development that I am going to on Friday, 2 baby showers for teachers and being a wife and mother. I better apologize now to Sean, Zachary and Daniel for the crazy lady that will be living with them for the next two weeks! I promise...mommy will come home soon! :)

No comments: