Sunday, August 26, 2007

Thank you Sean!

I have to get my sweet husband some praise right now. For those who don't know about Sean's job, it is a very busy one. He is considered self employed so we learned real fast that "if you don't work, you don't eat...or play...or pay bills!" So, for the past 7 years Sean has worked most Saturdays. He usually leaves the house at around 8:30 and gets home between 2-3:00. At first it was frustrating but after awhile I got to where I enjoyed my Saturdays at home. When the boys arrived, we had to make a few adjustments but he still works Saturdays.

Well....he made a HUGE sacrifice this weekend. He took all of Saturday off and sent me to Dallas for the Women of Faith conference! It was so much fun! The ladies on the panel were as great as ever and don't even get me started on the worship. I can't thank him enough for thinking of me first and making it possible to go to this conference. God spoke directly into my tired, mommy heart and rejuvenated my spirit.

So...to my sweet husband and greatest dad two little boys could have I say thank you! You handled things around the house like a pro and I never once worried about anything. Thank you for loving me and our boys so sacrificially. You are the best!

I love you Sean!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sean & Joel should compare notes! = ) Everyone survived around here and Joel even washed all the dishes!! I'll be writing more later this week on Beth Moore. Once I can think clearly again. = )

Marc and Charity said...

Wow, how great. I'm so glad you were able to go! Way to go Sean!

Tech Daddy said...

Great job Sean. It's definitely worth it to allow your wife to have some great worship and fellowship time.