Monday, August 6, 2007

Back together again!

YEAH! Daddy's home!

This was the chorus that echoed through my house yesterday afternoon as two little boys saw their daddy for the first time since Wednesday. There was a moment between the three of them as their faces lit up that I forgot all the craziness of the past 4 days. Seeing my boys happy and together again made it all okay...but don't think Sean isn't going to be giving me the night off very soon! :)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Get that night out on the calendar NOW before your memory starts to fade!! = )

I love the way my guys exude joy when daddy comes home. It's always fun to watch.

Tech Daddy said...

I love being greeted by my kids when I come home. Having kids and a wife who are happy that you are home is a blessing from God.

Eat it up Sean.