Saturday, August 4, 2007

At the result are in...

My friend Charity made me laugh with her little "Do you have an accent quiz" so I thought I'd take it too! Here are my results!

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Midland

"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.

The Inland North

The West

The Northeast

Philadelphia

Boston

North Central

The South

What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

No accent for me either! My friends up "North" would argue this! :)

3 comments:

Marc and Charity said...

Ha! It must be us Dallas people! My friends here in Wales are like ya right you don't have an accent! ha.

Stephanie said...

Ummm...yeah. Mine comes back Midland also. It's all a matter of what your ears are used to hearing. Compared to what I hear every day. You SO have an accent! = ) And I haven't heard you in ten years. But I can imagine. = )

Westafricanrains said...

So far, everyone I know has come back Midland...Hmmm