It seems like lately I'm doing good to get a posting per week. I wish I had more time/energy/creativity to post more often. I guess Saturday is going to be blogging day for awhile. For the next two weeks, I'll be doing good to keep my head above water. School is CRAZY these days so by the time I get home it's dinner, baths and bed.
One of the best things I'm doing right now is a new Bible study by Beth Moore. It's become something that I look forward to every Wednesday. The theme that I've been meditating on as I study the book of Esther is trust. It's not been a major theme from her writings but it's something that the Lord has been talking to me about. This week especially has been a week of trust. I have heard Him speak into my heart so many times. It's always in those moments of stress, worry, panic, sleeplessness when I hear Him say, "are you going to trust Me with this?"
My prayer all week has been that I will trust Him first before any of the stress and worry even sets in. If there is anything that I have learned from Esther so far is that the king delighted in her and loved her. How much more does my KING delight in me!?! How much more does HE love me? I pray you find the joy of the Lord in your heart today...
No comments:
Post a Comment