Friday, February 6, 2009

Good to know...

Zachary and I had a special moment tonight. He shared his "secret" with me as we were sitting together after dinner.
"Mommy, I have to tell you a secret."
"Okay. What is it?"
"When I get bigger, I'm going to get married.
"Who are you going to marry?
"Skylar."
"Really? Does she know this."
"No...not yet."
Good to know. Skylar is a precious little girl in his class who's mother happens to be my principal. I should probably let her know that her daughter is now spoken for! :)

The boys also informed me after dinner tonight that they couldn't take a bath yet because they had to go check their email.

Okay.....

1 comment:

Stephanie Kay said...

I have finally convinced Ben he can't marry Ellie. Both boys want to marry their friend Mia. It's a good thing she just had a baby sister. Though I'm not sure what that means for Sam. :)