Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pray for my boys...

I know there are people in a lot of different time zones that will read this. My boys are very sick right now. Daniel has had a fever of 99-101 for 2 days. It broke long enough for him to go to school today but the fever was back by 5:00. Zachary walked in and I knew immediately that he had fever too. Sure enough...he was up to 101.4 and Daniel was 101.2.

About an hour ago, both boys woke up to go to the bathroom and Zachary started crying. It was time for a round of Tylenol and when I got to Zachary he was burning up. I took his temp and it was 104! Poor thing! We got him dosed up and in our bed with cool wash clothes. It's going to be a long night.

We're going to the doctor as soon as it opens. Please pray that whatever is making my sweet boys sick is easy to diagnose and that the meds take affect quickly. Pray for Sean and I that we will stay well.

No comments: