It's been a week since my last posting and I really couldn't tell you where the week went. This is the busiest, most stressful time of year for me so I know I haven't been the best company. The boys spent last weekend with their Grammy and Poppa. They had a wonderful time and we got to sleep late, watch movies and go out for coffee. It was a great weekend for everyone. There isn't a whole lot going on in our little part of the world right now and I love it. I just started a new Bible Study and it's been such a renewal to my spirit. I'm working on Beth Moore's new study called "Esther...it's tough being a woman!"
Here are a few pictures and videos from the past few weeks. The boys are growing and changing so fast. I thank God for them everyday!

Daniel is making sure everything is in order on the truck. I'm beginning to think that we need to get him on the waiting list at the Fire Academy for the 2024-2025 term.

Zachary is taking it all in...

Daniel just being his sweet self! He LOVES to wrestle with his daddy! :)

I can't get enough of this face...or his brother! I am so blessed!
This last video makes me laugh! Sean came running in the house and said, "you've got to see the arm Zachary has!" Our future baseball player or
quarterback is in training! Ha! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment