Have no fear...we are still around! This has been my first full week back to work and it's been so busy. I've been in workshops or working at school everyday until 5:00. The boys have been getting up earlier and getting to daycare/babysitter before 7:30 each morning. The greatest blessing is that they are happy and Daniel LOVES his "school". :) Yeah! Zachary got to meet his teacher and see his classroom yesterday. He had a good time. Sean got to take him (I was having my own "Meet and Greet" and didn't get to go) and he said that Zachary spent some time helping Mrs. Murray clean up. He walked around and found the things she had missed...paper clips, scraps of paper, blocks. She smiled and said, "I know who to ask to help clean up!" Sean told her that this was the same child that picked up paper clips and handed them to the judge during our adoption proceedings. Sweet boy.
I promise to do a better job updating. School starts Monday and I think I have everying ready. Pray for me...I'm going to have to be extra organzed this year...at school and home. We will be leaving the house by 6:30 every morning. That means that all lunches must be made the night before and the boys bags are packed. As far as school goes, I'm not team teaching this year so everything is up to me. I'm praying that the Lord will send me a Room Mom that can come to school and help me with making copies and whatever else I need.
It's time to go home...I need to see my boys and get some sleep! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment