I should have learrned by now that it's not a good idea to use the word never when refering to things that I will "never" do. Or better yet, "never do again." I mentioned in this blog a little over a year ago that I was never going to paint another wall in this house. I love the look of a freshly painted room but I am not one for manual labor. I know that surprises you! Ha! The older I get the more high maintance I am becoming. Well, this weekend we are painting the rest of our house. That includes the entry hall, kitchen, living/dining room, hall and possibly our bathroom. We have wonderful and precious friends that are coming over tonight to help with the taping and covering of everything. If we get done with that at a decent hour we might start painting tonight. The boys are going to my parents house for Saturday/Sunday so we can paint and hopefully get the house put back together before Monday.
I'll post before and after pictures as soon as I have some ready.
Once everything is painted and pretty, we're going to redo the floors. Yeah for home improvement projects! Pray for us...it's going to be a long weekend! :)
1 comment:
We (by that I mean Joel) did so much painting when we moved into this house that Joel despises it now. He will avoid it at all costs. I keep hoping we'll move and get a new house before long because after 5 years our walls need some refreshing. = )
Post a Comment