We painted for about 5-6 hours last night and got quite a bit done. Thanks for our precious friends, we had 8 adults working last night! We were able to get the entry, kitchen, hall and dining room done! We have to finish the living room today. It's the hardest job because of 10 ft ceilings and we have some weird angles. Then my friend Erin and I get to redecorate! My parents are gracious to take the boys for the rest of the weekend so that we can work straight through and get done.
The greatest miracle of last night was that 3 little people slept through all the painting craziness. God blessed all 3 boys (Zachary, Daniel and our friend Jonathan) with deep sleep that hit them quickly and we didn't hear from our 2 boys until morning. It was 1:00 a.m. before we were in bed so the craziness lasted for a good while. I hope Jonathan did well for Michael and Shanna! :)
I better get up. I need to get ready for another day of fun and take the boys to Nana and Pawpaw's house.
There will be pictures coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment