Sunday, August 24, 2008

A great weekend

I know the weekend isn't over yet but it's been so good up to now. Friday night I worked late and Sean fixed chicken stir fry and egg rolls for dinner.(The egg rolls were from SAM'S!) The boys went to bed early and so did Mommy. :) Saturday we all slept a little later than normal (7:30!) and had a good morning of playing. After naptime it was time for haircuts and then playtime at McDonald's. It was so fun...the boys had the play area all to themselves. Of course we had to eat there! After bath time and bedtime, Sean and I got to watch a movie and get to bed early....two nights in a row! :) YEAH! So far everyone has woken up in very sweet moods so hopefully are sweet natured weekend will continue.

Have a blessed Sunday!

No comments: