Monday, February 21, 2011

Not much going on...

I maded a promise to myself that I would write something 2-3 times a week.  I know there about 10 people who read this so I'm writing mainly for me.  I want to rememeber this time in our lives.  So here goes...

*school is moving fast right now.  We are 1 week away from our first MAJOR test and I'm working on not being a nervous wreck. 

*the boys are doing great in school!  Zachary is learning SO much and is reading! YEAH!!  We are so proud of him.  Daniel is so close to being ready to read it is crazy.  He comes up with the wildest stories.  He also has an amazing memory and makes connections to things in ways that amaze us.  He is also going through a tough time right now.  We are learning that he goes through cycles of behavioral "stuff".  For about the past month, he has been working through a rough patch.  The annual meeting with the special education team is coming up soon so I'm sure we'll be looking at what will be put in place for him next. 

*Sean is doing great.  He is still enjoying his job and doing great at it.  When we had the insane snow/ice storm a few weeks ago, his company has been slammed with water recovery jobs.  He has been busy matching the jobs that have been called in to the insurance agency that represents the home owners.  He is making contacts and using his gifts and talents.  There are not words to describe the joy that comes when I see him happy and feeling good about himself. 

*Overall, life is good.  We are slowly digging out of the financial pit that we've lived in for so long.  We are learning to laugh and enjoy whatever season the Lord has us in.  Most of all, we are working at being aware of how and where the Lord is at work so we can join Him there.

No comments: