This has been one of those days when I have had to force myself to NOT focus on what I can't do or what I don't understand. I am forcing myself to choose to focus on what I know to be true...here we go.
I know...that there is a very hot bath watiting for me when I get home.
I know...that when I get home there will be 2 very happy little boys and a very happy big boy with hugs to go around.
I know...that there is very little in life better than a large diet coke from Sonic.
I know...that the days I have with my children are so precious and one day I'll look back and wonder where the time went.
I know...that I'm not the only mother who lays awake at night wondering what will come of her children and praying for them.
I know...that my God is a BIG God and He can handle my fears, worries and desires.
I know...that He has a plan for me and my family. It is a plan of hope and prosperity.
I know...that I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I can come to my Father with anything.
I know...that He is God and I am not. He has been, will be and IS in control and will never leave me nor forsake me.
I know...that I can put one foot in front of the other and know that my God is walking with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment