Sunday, August 30, 2009

These faces make me smile...

I have to be honest. There are days as a mother that I think I am going to loose my mind. It's the days when everyone is grumpy, tired, fussy and whiny. But more times than not, it's on those same days that something happens and all the grumpy and tired disappears and my heart is so full of love and joy.

It's when I see this...Or when I see this...(Zachary is going without training wheels!!)I am reminded that I am a blessed woman. I have two precious little boys that are the greatest blessing God could have ever placed in my life. I have a husband who is constantly searching for ways to serve God and his family. (Just an FYI...Sean's lost 27 lbs!!) I am loved and cherished by my God and my husband.

I am blessed.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Great post!! Good job Zachary! I just read your last post, and I'm so glad the boys had a good first week. Jonathan started preschool yesterday and had a GREAT day! Take care!