Saturday, August 29, 2009

We are still here...

I'm the worst blogger...can't seem to keep up with life, school, life, little boys, husband, school, life...you get the picture.

We all had a great first week of school. I do have a few pictures to post but I can't find the cord for the camera. :( It's around here somewhere. Daniel LOVES his teacher and is always excited to get to school. Zachary is having a little bit of a hard time adjusting to a new teacher. He loved Mrs. Murray (last year) and hasn't find a connection with his new teacher. I know he likes being at school and he'll get settled soon.

I have the sweetest class this year. I have a very small group (16!!!) so we're getting to do lots of fun stuff. I am looking forward to spending this year with them.

Football season has started, the weather is slowly starting to change and birthday season is right around the corner. Come on Fall!!!

1 comment:

Marc and Charity said...

16 students!!! God has blessed you big time !! HA. :) Enjoy them!