Monday, August 17, 2009

Goodbye summer!

I heard my alarm go off very early today. It was the kind of early that lets me know I will be hitting the coffee pot pretty hard today. Today is my first day back to work. Sean and the boys will be together all week. We will all have our first day of school next Monday. The boys are so excited they can hardly stand it. We've had a good summer. We've played hard, laughed a lot, done our far share of swimming and made some great memories. We were able to see lots of family and the boys LOVED spending time with their cousins. I've packed up the last of the baby things and moved my boys into a "big boy" room. My baby boy picked out his new backpack and lunchbox. Sniff, sniff. It's been a great summer!

Now, if the temperature outside would just come down a little!

Here's to a great school year!

No comments: