Today is a good day.
Exactly 11 years ago today I stood with my friends and family watching as I promised to love and cherish my sweet husband. We were so young (and naive!) but we were ready to take on the world. I knew that God had brought us together then, and I know it still today.
The past 11 years have been wild! So many times I think back over the mountains and valleys that we have traveled together and I am amazed. God has NEVER let us fall. He has truly been the bedrock of our home. He has carried us through some unbelievably difficult days and days of tremendous celebration. I can tell you that I know our gracious God to be the God of grace, mercy and redemption. If there is anything that I would tell young newlyweds is that when you are faced with uncertainty, there is BIG God waiting to carry you through.
Today is a good day. I can see our wedding picture sitting on the bookshelf and I can safely and securely say that I'd do it all over again.
2 comments:
Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment