Saturday, June 27, 2009

What stinks? That would be my attitude...

I'm really not in a happy place right now. In 2 days I'm going to have to do something that I REALLY don't want to do. Let me explain. I said I would help with something thinking that I would get lots of help and I've gotten very little help. I have been avoiding the situation for awhile and now it's here and I am stuck. I have to be creative, funny, energetic and I don't want to. I'm sure you are all wondering what has brought such a stinking attitude?

VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL!

My attitude is pretty rotten right now. So, I've put myself in time-out by driving to my classroom and sitting in a clean, quiet and COOL room. I'm asking the Lord to please help me adjust my attitude and bring me some inspiration. I have 2 days to get creative and excited about what I am teaching.

Pray for me...I'm not leaving here until my attitude is better!

2 comments:

Stephanie's Mommy Brain said...

I completely understand your attitude! It's part of why I requested NOT to help with the 0-4 year olds this fall at the Home school co-op. It's what I do day in and day out, please don't make me do it someplace else, too!! :)

Ann said...

Praying for you! Pray for me, too - I don't have to teach, but I'm not too thrilled with where I am in my VBS job either. So, we'll gird each other up in prayer!