I'm very glad tomorrow is Wednesday. It's been a good week at VBS but I'm very ready to be done. I've had over 150 preschoolers everyday and I'm tired. We've all come home in the afternoon and crashed. The boys slept for almost 3 hours today. I'm glad that I said I would help but I know it's not something that I want to do again...at least not anytime soon.
We've also had a very good time with my nieces. They've been in town since Saturday and the boys are loving having cousins to play with everyday. My sister is in Peru on a mission trip so the girls are staying with my parents. She gets home on Friday and they're all staying through the weekend. My aunt and uncle are also coming to town this weekend so we're going to have lots of pictures and family time! :) I'm so excited!
I wish there was more to share but our days are pretty much VBS, lunch, naps, play, dinner, and bed. It's too hot to do anything else! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment