Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My favorite season

I absolutely LOVE spring! I love the cool afternoons with bright blue skies. I love driving down the road and seeing wildflowers blooming. My favorite are the bluebonnets. I get excited every year and look forward to taking my precious family out for bluebonnet pictures. But perhaps my most favorite thing about spring is the time we get to be together outside playing. We had some of that time last Sunday at my parents house.

It was the first time that we had been together since John's wedding. We brought out the baseball bats, footballs, bikes, bubble blowing lawnmowers and had a great time. The boys played HARD for about 3 hours and had a great time. They couldn't wait for their Uncle Tuck to get to Nana's house. Daniel would not leave him alone all evening. It was so sweet! :)

Here are a few pictures from our day together...

No comments: