To celebrate Adoption Day we took the boys to make personalized bears. Both the boys got to pick out their bear, stuff it, "wash" it, dress it and name it. Sean and I helped them pick out an outfit. My brother and his fiancee were there to help as well. My parents were in charge of cameras. What came home with us that day was Bubba the Football Bear and Tuck the Fireman Bear. (Zachary named him in honor of his uncle!) These bears have become bedtime requirements. They don't carry them around all the time, but both boys look for them at bedtime.
A few weeks ago I came home from a workshop and found the bears in the living room. That's usually a sign of some tired little boys. Anyway, the boys and I were enjoying a snack of some popcorn and the next thing I know, Daniel is feeding Bubba some popcorn. It was camera time!



After awhile we were done with the popcorn and camera. I came back into the room later and this is what I saw....it made me laugh!
1 comment:
How adorable! I love the bears! I went back to what some of the videos, and my Steven (will be two in a couple of weeks) said, "How cute!" He was pretty thrilled with the firetruck himself! Thanks for sharing - I'm enjoying this journey with you.
Post a Comment