May our lives leave a legacy...
through our faith in Him and our love for one another
Sunday, July 13, 2008
I wanna be like you...
One of my favorite things is when the boys are totally focused on something that Sean is doing. They will stare and watch him and I know they are soaking it in. I've watched Daniel sit and stare as his daddy is shaving. The love and admiration in Daniel's eyes so amazing. I caught another moment the other day. Sean was getting ready for work and his shoes needed a little polish. The boys sat and watched as Sean explained to them what he was doing. He very sweetly answered all their questions and they had a great moment together as father and sons. I couldn't help but get the camera. They certainly love their daddy and are blessed to have him!
No comments:
Post a Comment