Monday, July 28, 2008

Here's a question...

....how do I STOP the little people who are missing the toilet when they pee and it gets on floor?  They don't realize/or tell Mom so the lovely yellow substance dries and leaves a NASTY smell in the bathroom.

HELP!

I don't like cleaning bathrooms on a good day and this nastiness is making the process even worse!

UGH!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

I give Derek a clorox wipe and make him clean it up. After a while he gets tired of cleaning so he tries a little harder.

stephaniesmommybrain said...

At home my guys generally sit down. They are on the short side and the toilet they use is very old and tall so their aim would be really bad. Other than that, I suggest keeping clorox wipes or just regular wipes on the back of the toilet and train them to clean it up themselves. Or making wiping the toilet and floor around it part of your nightly routine.