...at least that's what it feels like!
When we started building our house, there were NO children in the picture. The week we were closing and moving, we started working on our foster license. The rest is history. For about 10 months, this house felt HUGE! It was just Sean and I in a 3 bedroom 1500 sq. ft house. We ofter wondered aloud what would we do with all the extra space. We have an attic, a 2 car garage, tons of closets and lots of cabinets in the kitchen.
Then "they" came. Now my "huge" house is feeling very full. Sean's office is now officially gone and is an official playroom. The closets are busting at the seams and my kitchen cabinets are full. The garage is almost to capacity. I've got bins and buckets that are helping to keep things organized but sometimes I feel like I'm loosing the battle.
It's time for a bigger house!
1 comment:
Don't worry - get a bigger house and you'll fill it up, too! :-) Praying with you for that bigger place. God is good to provide!
Post a Comment