Monday, June 16, 2008

Time to start over...

We're home from a great weekend trip and it's time to start another week. I would rather just sleep...

I'm teaching a 2 week writing workshop starting today so it's back to "school hours" for all of us. The boys are spending the next 2 weeks with their friend "Baby Jonathon". He's not a baby anymore but old habits die hard. :) My dear friend Shanna is SO sweet to watch them while Sean is at the office every morning. Please Lord...let them behave! :)

In 3 weeks, we are going to a family reunion for my mom's side of the family. It's going to be over 4th of July weekend. The reunion ends on Sunday and then it's on to Houston to see Granddad and Aunt Michelle. We'll spend a few days with them before coming home. From start to finish, it'll be a week long "road trip".

So here's my question...how do I pack up my kids for a week long trip? We'll need toys because the reunion location and Granddad's house don't have toys. We'll need clothes...snacks...etc. I'll take any creative ideas anyone has out there!

1 comment:

Marc and Charity said...

You will need prayer for your roadtrip. :) Of course that and snacks. :)

Other than that ,I have no idea. I just pack a bunch of food and clothes. :) Let me know how it goes!