I am so excited today! I am OFFICIALLY finished for the year and home with my family. Praise God for ALL His provisions. There have been more than one time in the past 2 weeks when I didn't know if I would make it! :)
I have to give HUGE props to my amazing and terrific husband. Not many people know that he has been a "stay-at-home dad" since March 1st. It's a long story involving way more time than the story deserves but the bottom line is that we had to pay the boys old daycare a large sum of money from an outstanding bill that wasn't ours. It was a fabulous example of a CPS paper trail mess up. (sorry for the sarcasm!) Anyway...Sean has been working from home ever since and he has done an AMAZING job! He has had to learn how to manage two very active and busy little boys. He's had to learn how to keep them on a schedule and make sure that their little hands were busy - otherwise they WILL find something to do! He's shown tremendous patience and diligence. He's made lunches, gone to the park, taken the boys to the grocery store, cooked dinner, cleaned the house, taken care of the laundry....he's been amazing! I wish I had the words to tell him thank you and to show how much the boys and I appreciate him. I always knew he'd be an amazing father but to see him in action is so much fun! My boys and I are the most blessed people!
Another huge blessing - WE HAVE NEW BIRTH CERTIFICATES!!! The boys have their new birth certificates that recognize us as their parents and their new legal names. It's the best thing in the world to look at those documents and know that they'll always be ours! God is so good...
So....here's to the start of another great summer and some family fun. I know there will be many fun stories coming as the boys and I spend the next 2 1/2 months together. There's bound to be some craziness too! I can't wait!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment