My turkey is in the oven...pies have been baked...dressing is just about finished...sweet potatoes are about to start and my home is full of love and laughter. It is a Nicholson Thanksgiving this year and we are loving every minute. I am very happy that the weather is just perfect...cold, cloudy and perfect for a fire.
I have so much to be thankful for this year. More than anything I am thankful for the love of my gracious and BIG God who revealed Himself in a mighty way in my marriage. Sean and I are on the road of healing and restoration and we are better for it. There are still hard days and moments of trial but we are commited and determined to push through together.
I have two little boys who bring more love, joy and laughter into my life than I ever thought possible. They teach me something everyday about what it means to be selfless, patient, loving and compassionate. I have seen them both grow and change more this year and I am excited to see what the Lord has in store for their lives.
My family is thankful for each and every one of you. Our prayer for you is that this holiday season will be full of love, laughter and much joy. May the King of Kings and Lord of Lords reign in your homes and hearts this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment