Friday, April 16, 2010

The other side isn't so bad...

I can't thank everyone enough for your prayers and encouragement. Our meeting on Wednesday was great. Sean and I sat at the table with great peace and calm in our hearts. The Lord was very present. We have full confidence in the teachers that the Lord has placed in Daniel's life. We are very happy with the decisions that were made and we know that Daniel will benefit so much.

Daniel came home from school yesterday very happy and full of stories. It did this mommy's heart good to see the Lord's hand so present on my baby boy. God is good!

On a much lighter and funnier note...Zachary has had an interesting week. I got a call on Tuesday from the principal at the boy's school. They haven't figured out yet that she and I are very good friends. :) Anyway, it appears that MY son has discovered how to swing from the bathroom stalls. He also felt the need to add a little something to the bathroom...the liquid on the floor WAS NOT water!!! So gross! The principal and I had a nice chat (both of us trying not to laugh!). She was asking for my permission to let Zachary clean the bathroom. I told her he absolutely can clean up the mess he made. She told me later that he did a pretty good job. :) So funny!

Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Stephanie Kay said...

Ah... reality discipline at it's finest. :) I think peeing anywhere but a toilet is a rite of passage for boys. :)