Monday, April 5, 2010

A lot on my mind...

I just need a minute to empty my mind...

There are so many things that I could write about right now. I could write about the not so lovely phase that Zachary is in right now. He has rediscovered whining. He is under then impression that if he whines, begs, pleads and overall pesters anyone who gives him an answer that he doesn't like, that we'll change our minds. I'm ready for him to realize that his tactics aren't going to work.

I could talk about the stress of work right now. We are 3 weeks away from our big test days. My kids are working so hard and I know they'll do fine but it doesn't take the stress away.

I could write about the things that the Lord is teaching me...but I'm not ready yet.

There are a few things going on with Daniel right now that we need some prayer to know where to go from here. Some decisions will be made on April 14th. Will you please pray for Sean and I? We need discernment.

I feel like the Lord is asking me to look at my comfort zone. I've always said that I love to do new things and try new places. From the age of 7 until 22 I lived in 13 different places. Now that I am a parent, I find myself clinging to consistancy. There have been a few doors that seem to be opening for some changes in our lives and I'm finding myself very nervous to walk through them...or at least toward them.

The Lord promises to never leave me nor forsake me...I will cling to that for right now.

No comments: