Monday, March 22, 2010

Getting caught up

Here's a little photo update! We had a wonderful week at home enjoying the spring weather. I LOVE this time of year. The boys played outside as much as we would let them. Their new little friend, Brooks, kept them very busy and happy while we stayed at my parent's house. I realized very quickly that it was IMPOSSIBLE to get 2 boys and a bog to look at the camera at the same time! Ha!
We had to spend some time with the fingerpaints and playdough! I don't know what made them happier...painting or being in their swimsuits! :)
One of the BEST christmas gifts we have ever gotten was a Family Zoo pass. My sister surprised us with it this year. It is the best! We were able to go to the zoo and not worry about breaking our budget. There is a new exhibit at the Fort Worth Zoo that is nothing but bugs, snakes, turtles, alligators, lizards and anything else that crawls. My boys were in heaven! We didn't even have time to see other animals. We will be going back very soon!
My 3 favorite guys in front of the new exhibit. I think it's funny that Sean is looking at me but both boys are looking at the alligator habitat that was just over my left shoulder. Too funny!
We finished off our day with a picnic! It was a perfect spring day with my sweet family.

1 comment:

Stephanie's Mommy Brain said...

We LOVE the zoo. We have an annual pass to our local zoo. It means I can pop in for an hour or two and not feel like I've spent a fortune. :)