It seems like the only two things that are consistant in my day is tired or exhaustion! I would love for someone to explain to me the need for a time change and then how to get two preschoolers to "fall back"! They seem to think that 5:15 is a perfectly logical time to get up in the morning. So by the time the evening comes, they are so tired they can barely function themselves! CRAZY!
Adoption news...we are SO close to being finished. We signed on with an attorney yesterday. He is very familiar with our agency and our CPS caseworker. He is sending us some paperwork and he'll get the process started. Legally, we could be in court as soon as December 6th. I don't think it will be that soon but we are still praying for a December adoption. I don't have the words to share how glad we will be to FINALLY be finished. In every way possible we feel these boys are our sons but we are ready to have the paperwork to prove it!
The boys continue to amaze us. Daniel is starting to potty train. He's wearing pull ups and will "go" in the big potty before bathtime. Zachary is continuing to amaze us with his language everyday. Daniel is also starting to use complete sentences. Something happened tonight that was pretty cute/funny. Zachary was wanting his cup but he wouldn't say please. He was fussing and whining. I told him that as soon as he said "please" he would have his cup. He kept refusing so I went and started reading a book with Daniel. Daniel looked at me and said, "achry crying." I said yes and explained to Daniel that Zachary needed to say please first. Daniel got down from my lap and walked over to Zachary and said, "achry, say pease." Zachary just looked at him in total shock! He then looked at me and said, 'please mommy, can I have my cup?" I told him how proud I was that he used his manners and gladly gave him his cup. I don't know who was more surprised at Daniel...Zachary or Mommy!
2 comments:
Lendy- it's good to hear from you,I of course can relate to the exhaustion part.
Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!!!
If you can find out the secret of time changes and not being tired please share them!!! = )
Post a Comment