May our lives leave a legacy... through our faith in Him and our love for one another
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Oh me...Oh my...
...I get to cook Thanksgiving this year! The original plan was to spend the day at my parents house but due to my dad being in Spain for a mission trip, my brother having to work(he's a fireman), and my sister and her crew is staying in Nashville with her in-laws, my mom decided to go visit her mom. So that leaves us to cook. We decided to invite our very good friends Adam and Erin to come over and Erin and I will tackle the kitchen! I think I'm doing the turkey and dressing! No pressure! I'm sure this will be one Thanksgiving to remember!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There's still time to call Wal-Mart!! The flyer up here had a whole dinner for 8-10 people for less than $40! You absolutely cannot beat that! Unless you live in New England and know the sides they will be including are NOT the sides that your southern family and self will enjoy eating. = )
Post a Comment