Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well...we had a wonderful Thanksgiving and no died from my cooking! Actually, everything turned out really well and we have had a wonderful day. The boys have played and played with our friends Adam and Erin. They've also enjoyed the SNOW! It's so crazy...yesterday it was sunny and 60 degrees...today it's snowing! Once the turkey is put away, it'll be time to get out the Christmas tree! I can assure you I will NOT be one of the crazy people out at 4 am looking for the best deals. :) I am loving the cold weather and I am getting excited about celebrating Christmas with my new family. Please be in prayer for our adoption. Things seem to have slowed down on the the paper work side of things. We really need for some things to happen soon in order for us to get a December adoption. Even if things don't get finalized until January, it'll be a wonderful holiday together. I can't wait!
The boys were playing in their room and came walking out in the firemen hats...just like Uncle Tuck!
Daniel enjoyed the whip cream!
Uncle Adam went outside and got some snow for the boys to touch. They loved it!

No comments: