It's been a month since my birthday and it has been a whirlwind. Unfortunately it's not going to get much better anytime soon. School is out in 11 days and I can't wait. This has been by far one of my most challenging years. I have been pushed and pulled in many directions. The Refiner's Fire has been all over me and He is not letting up.
Zachary is growing up so fast. His body is getting taller, leaner and so coordinated. His conversations are so much more articulate and deep. Kindergarten is almost over and he is so ready. He is reading, writing and processing life so quickly. We are constantly amazed at how very smart and quick-witted he is. He and I can sit and talk about anything. I pray it is always that way. My heart hurts for him at times because I'm afraid he gets the short end of the stick when it comes to our attention. His brother requires so much from his daddy and I that sometimes I feel that Zachary gets overlooked. Sean and I are talking about coming up with a calendar of outtings with just one boy at a time.
Daniel is also changing so quickly. He is so ready for kindergarten. This has been a hard year for Daniel. His schedule at school has been full. There have been so many changes for him that sometimes I think his mind and body are still trying to catch up with each other. He continues to have amazing insights and very deep questions. We realized a long time ago that Daniel was a deep thinker. He is always questioning and searching for truth. We are always praying for wisdom and knowledge. The answer we give him need to be straight from the Word.
I never cease to be amazed at how God brought my family together. It was for His glory that we are still standing together. My heart is so very full!
No comments:
Post a Comment