Sunday, September 30, 2007

Life back to normal...whatever normal is!

I think I can safely say that we are back to normal...whatever normal is! After I was out of town for 3 days and a long weekend playing with cousins, everyone was in dire need of a routine again. We spent this week getting back on schedule and routine. All is well in the house again...

We had a great weekend last week with my sister and her kids. Jennifer and Kody are moving to Nashville TN soon so this was a last trip to our area until Christmas. It was so fun to watch the kids play and know each other. The boys were very excited to have Kaia and Kamryn around to play with. Since our part of the country hasn't figured out that it's fall now(we're hitting 90 degrees everyday!) the kids were able to play outside in the water and run around in their swimsuits. It was fun!

We're getting ready for another birthday soon. Zachary will be 3 in two weeks. It's going to be a train party. Not sure how many little people will be there. Still lots to plan...

Here are some pictures from the past week...enjoy!
Edit: My pictures are not loading so I'll try again later tonight. Check back soon!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Routine can be so wonderful!!!