It seems like this has been the longest week! In some ways it feels like I've been walking in a fog. Thank goodness I have a husband who carries the load when I can't. I left on Wednesday morning and didn't get home until Friday night. I was in Houston with some teachers from my school attending a writing conference. In my state, all 4th graders take a state test in writing. It's not easy so any help I can get to help my students is great. Sean handled things around here like a pro! The boys did great and everyone was very excited to see mommy Saturday morning. Not only did Sean handle the boys great but I came home to a CLEAN HOUSE! He had cleaned the kitchen, dusted, changed the sheets on the bed, started the laundry and CLEANED OUR BATHROOM!Wow!
This weekend we are spending time at my parents house along with my sister and nieces. In about a month my sister and her family are moving to Nashville, TN so this will probably be the last time we see them in awhile. The s are 4 1/2 and 2 1/2. It's so fun to see all four grandkids playing together. Someone looking in from the outside would think they are all related...God is good!
What a great surprise to come home to a clean, nice smelling house. He's the best!
This weekend we are spending time at my parents house along with my sister and nieces. In about a month my sister and her family are moving to Nashville, TN so this will probably be the last time we see them in awhile. The s are 4 1/2 and 2 1/2. It's so fun to see all four grandkids playing together. Someone looking in from the outside would think they are all related...God is good!
4 comments:
Taking care of the kids AND cleaning the house? That is a good man! And lots of love!
Does he want to come clean my house? :)
WOW! Way to go Sean! I'm about to leave for my retreat so maybe Marc will read your post and take a hint on the cleaning....:) We have great guys y'all! :)
I forgot to mention what a great picture this is!! So fun!!
Post a Comment