
Sean and Lendy. This is a few years old but basically the same.

Here is the Sanderfer family. Kody, Jennifer, Kaia and Kamryn live in Beaumont. Kody will graduate from nursing school in December and Jennifer works as a pediatric RN.

Kaia is 4 and Kamryn is 2. Jennifer and Kody have done an AMAZING job raising these precious little s.

John is now a fireman and is studying to be a paramedic. Go John

Mom and Dad are happy and doing great. Mom graduates next week from graduate school. She'll have her Masters in Education/Administration. Dad is the Director of Partnership Missions for Texas Baptist.
2 comments:
WoW!! Cool looking family. In the words of the great philosopher, Bubba the Greek - "We done good!!"
P.S. - I can't believe I'm actually getting involved in the "Blog World".
Great blog Lendy! I love the photos. I had fun hanging out with you last night.
Shanna
Post a Comment