Friday, January 22, 2010

Back from a time off

It's been so long...I'm back and there will some changes to our blog. To say that our life has been a little crazy for the past few months is an understatment. I have had some fabulous moments on the mountain tops and some valleys that felt like they would swallow me. The Lord has stayed constant...even in all my wanderings. The lessons that I have learned will be with me for life.

The biggest change that is coming to our blog is what will be shared. Up until now, this blog has been a journal of life with my boys. I love going back and reading about things we have experienced together. I'm still going to journal about them but I feel like I am supposed to also journal for me. I read several other blogs by women who share their hearts very openly. I've been blessed to read about their struggles and how the Lord has provided and brought them through many trials. I guess you could say that I am feeling the need to be transparent. The Lord taught me a long time ago that He will always use my life experiences to help or bless someone else. I may not know how or when, but He will not and does not let anything happen by chance.

So for now I will say that the Lord is faithful. I know that is something Christians throw around a lot but for me, it's never been more true. When the Lord says He will never leave us nor forsake us...He means it. I have never been more removed from my relationship with Lord than I have been over the past 5 monts. As I have wandered through the desert, He has never waivered. My Lord has stayed firm, strong and stable. He has loved me through my wanderings and allowed me to come falling at His feet. He is faithful.

3 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

So glad you are back blogging! I missed you!!!!

Marc and Charity said...

LENDY! I got your message right before we left for Richmond and I have not had 2 second till now....hope you are okay!!!

cherie said...

Lendy, you are so right...God's love is truly amazing!

I am so sorry that you have had to endure valleys and deserts, but God's faithfulness is incredible. After wandering a desert or two, I learned to change my eyes...I know try to focus on Him and not me. It is amazing just how sweet life can be when you see it through His eyes.


Thank you for your transparency-You are an inspiration! :)