Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter 2009

We're still here...I know I've been a terrible blogger. It just seems that life gets faster and faster and I'm doing the best I can just to keep up. We've been enjoying a wonderful Easter weekend (so far) with Sean's family. His dad and sister came up from Houston yesterday and we've had a great time just hanging out. The weather has been beautiful. We've eaten way more than we should and laughed a lot. The boys have been entertaining their Aunt Michelle and she's been loving it.

Tomorrow we will spend the morning with our dear friends from college. There will be 8 adults and 8 1/2 kids in one house. It will be a crazy sort of fun! I can't wait to meet my newest little friend Addison. :)

Here are a few pictures from our Easter weekend fun! Have a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

The boys are absolutely precious. I know why you fall more in love with them each day. Those smiles are worth every picture you take! Glad to see y'all are doing well. Praying for you as you finish the school year well and look forward to a wonderful summer. Happy Easter friend!