I realized this week that our blog needed a new title. We are no longer a family with toddlers. We have 2 very cute, sweet, adorable, stubborn, tenacious preschoolers...that I can't get enough of! :) We've graduated out of toddlerhood into a whole new world. It's been fun living with my sweet little toddlers but I'm also ready for what is to come. I can see a whole new world waiting for us and I'm excited about it. I was just telling my mom yesterday that I was loving the age that the boys are at right now. They are so funny!
Come back soon for more love and laughter!
1 comment:
You're going to love every age, I guarantee! Some people talk about hating to see their kids grow up. I'll admit, it is a bit bittersweet sometimes to see how quickly it flies, but every age is so new and fun and amazing. It's so exciting to see other moms looking forward to each phase with anticipation! I'm praying that this is an amazingly fun year for you all!
Post a Comment