May our lives leave a legacy... through our faith in Him and our love for one another
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Ike is gone...fall has come!
We had a good weekend and Ike has moved on. Our Houston family is safe and their houses are still soundly where they are supposed to be. :) There is no water but there is electricity so that is a blessing. Granddad is slowly making his way home and we are getting ready to start a new week. After the nastiness of Ike, we were blessed today with the most wonderful fall-like weather. It was cool, breezy, and blue skies. I LOVE this time of year. The boys played outside for almost 2 hours today. I have some great pictures and video coming soon of riding bikes, blowing bubbles and learning to play football. Even mommy got in on the football action! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Our cool weather arrived in the night. We're having school outside today and loving it! I'm with you - fall is WONDERFUL!
Yeah for cool weather!! How fun to be able to finally play outside!!
Post a Comment