I discovered the design settings for blogger and I'm having WAY too much fun! I think I have found something that I like...for now. Ha!
Life these days...never dull. Daniel's ARD was a great success. I shouldn't be surprised. God has His hands all over our family these days. Sean and I have always known that our boys belong to the Lord and He has great things planned for them. Don't get me wrong, there are still some hard days ahead but God is the One leading.
Soccer is going well. Our little team is getting better each week. We haven't scored any goals but they are having fun. Sean is doing a great job coaching. He is always so positive and encouraging. I love watching him interact with the kids. He's a great dad!
School is still there. I have never been one to count down to summer but this year is different. I'm ready for a break.
No comments:
Post a Comment