Monday, December 6, 2010

thankful for insurance...

So I had to stay home today. The low grade fever, very sore throat and achy muscles kept me from sleeping and being able to work. My AMAZING husband got the boys up, dressed, made lunches and got them to school on time. Then he came home and took me to the doctor. If we hadn't had insurance, the office visit plus 3 medications later would have cost $350. We paid much less. Now, I will put myself in bed and pray for quick healing.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

Stephanie Kay said...

I hear ya on the insurance! I'm thankful every month when my medicine comes. For only $41 a month (soon to be $150) I can move and function like a regular person. Without insurance it would be $1,500 a month. The insurance company make NO money off of us!